Apple Mac and PC Repair Prices
Your Mac or PC will only be worked on by an Apple certified technician or support professional, so you can be assured it is in safe hands.
We work to protect your data, and unlike Apple or PC World, won’t erase it.
Your Mac or PC will be repaired quickly, as all work is carried out on site. This will save you money as well as time, as we don’t charge £35 for a box to send your computer away in.
Most repairs are completed on the same or next day.
Repairs are quoted at a fixed price so there is no risk of costs getting out of hand.
- Most repairs cost £85 for labour
- Labour prices are capped at £135 ( Not including liquid or logic board repair)
- Parts are charged at cost price
- Diagnosis is £25, or free if you have the work done.
I am not VAT registered so these are the final prices you pay.
Not local to Horsham? We can receive and return Macs & PC’s by courier, at your expense. There is no charge for handling. Give us a call – 01403 586016
Trust a certified professional, and get your Mac or PC fixed properly.
These prices will give you an idea of what the charge for common jobs
- Diagnosis only – £25
- labour only repair – £25 – £135 (generally £85 and not including liquid or logic board repair)
- Liquid damage & logic board repairs from £195 – £400
- Mac performance tune up – £85
- SSD upgrade – from £99
- iMac hard drive replacement – from £140
- MacBook Pro screen replacement – From £120
- Macbook Pro hard drive replacement – From £145
- Mac time machine setup – FREE
- Data recovery – from £50
- Data transfer – from £50
- Mac or PC MOT health check £65
- Laptop & PC virus removal & repair from £50
- Windows 7/8/10 repairs genearally £50-£85
- Full Windows reinstall including all of your drivers, data & documents £85-145
- PC Performance tune up £75
- Laptop screen repairs from £70
The above prices are completely inclusive of parts and labour with no hidden extras.
For anything not listed call on 01403 586016
Darius was absolutely brilliant in upgrading my PC, it is just amazing now. He was able to give me great advice on what was needed to get my hoped-for specification. He is such a genuine, friendly, knowledgeable and professional person and it was a great pleasure to meet him and chat through my needs.
I'm looking forward to my next upgrade already!